Friday, July 22, 2011

My Father-Dedication to my Dad


My father, he is one special man,
he has struggled to do the best he can.
He gave me a special place to be,
by always being there for me.

My father, he is not an easy man,
yet I stuck by him when others ran.
He tried to give me all I could have,
all I could want and it made me glad.

Yet the one true thing I could always see,
was his never ending love for me.
My father, he is a caring man,
he looked out for me as no one can.

Even when I moved away,
his love for me remained to stay.
And as the years go by so fast,
I know our love will always last.

My father, there is none quite like him,
never was and never has been.
He is my father, and I am proud that he is,
I will always be the little girl of his.

Diana Nelson 1/2002

0 comments:

Post a Comment